15 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Surveys: Smiley360

To contact us Click HERE



A few days ago I got accepted to the Campbells Go Soup Mission.  However, the site was loading so slowly that I gave up on it.  I tried again tonight and got accepted to it.  So I took the mission.  I am looking forward to trying out this soup.  

Smiley360 isn't actually a survey company but more of what I would call a social promotional site. I have it listed under surveys since you do have to take a survey to see if you qualify for their missions.

Smiley360 is a social community for people who love brands. Be the first to try new products, experiences & offers for free, and share your thoughts online! The want to give you the chance to try a new product and then you tell your friends and family what you think of the brands you have tried.

I have been a member of Smile360 for over a year now and have been on two missions and just signed up for a third. My first mission was for Relaxzen** which I didn't care for. The second mission was for the Makers of Miracles Foundation. This one I just joined is for Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste.

If you'd like to join and try to get in this mission or other missions that may be available to you then just go here* to sign up.


*This is my referral link.

**I had a product review of Relaxzen on my blog at one point but it got accidentally deleted. Sorry.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder