12 Şubat 2013 Salı

Points: Stouffer's Dinner Club

To contact us Click HERE


Today I received a coupon for $1 off two Stouffer's entrees.  Oddly though I also received two more coupons yesterday.  I thought I only requested two so I found it odd to receive one more today.  I requested these on February 1st but you can also print this coupon out too.

Check the site, I had a survey worth 8 points and a poll for 2 points for a total of 10 points. 

February's Dinner Club Hub offer is: a $1 off Two Stouffer's entrees that you can print out or request by mail.    
 

If you buy Stouffer's products then the Stouffer's Dinner club is for you because each time you buy one of their participating products you can enter a code worth 20 points that when accumulated can be redeemed for prizes. I just signed up and already have 210 points!

Here are a few examples of the rewards you can request: free product coupons, merchandise for the kitchen, DVDs, magazine subscription, movie tickets, and you can donated your points as well. The lowest reward that you can request has a point value of just 500 points. The highest point value reward is 2,250 points.

Click here to learn more about the club and register. Original post November 26, 2010.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder