25 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

I'm done (sort of)! :)

To contact us Click HERE
Went to the doctor today for a follow-up on my June visit and for the first time in forever was told that I don't have to lose weight. All my numbers are fantastic at 189, and she said that I will be just peachy if I stay between 185 and 189.

I think I'll try to lose a little more, maybe down to 175-180 before figuring out how to maintain at a constant weight. Thankfully, given my method, maintenance shouldn't be too complicated -- just a matter of giving myself a few more calories each day. I'm already eating everything, so there's no change in what I'm eating, just a little increase in quantity.

Overall, it's pretty cool. I didn't lose half my weight, but I did lose 37.75% of my body weight in only 206 days. Yes, and that's with going out to eat with friends and travel and my 50th birthday, and a few beers. Sorry to boast -- that's not something I do much, but it's kind of exciting to have accomplished something this ambitious in this short a time.

I'll have a follow up post this weekend listing the 10 most important things I learned from this experience.  I'll also add some before/after pics for some visual motivation.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder