17 Şubat 2013 Pazar

Free Sample Nature Made Vitamelts For Facebook Members - Received But Expired

To contact us Click HERE

Today I received my sample of Nature Made VitaMelts Vitamin C Juicy Orange (2 tablets).  This also arrived with a $1 off coupon that expires in two days.  When I went to check the link of this post I read the latest comment from Nature Made about the sample.  Apparently there was an issue with them.  I checked out my sample and instead of two tablets in the package it was just powder.  It looks like they are going to mail out more samples again with new packaging to fix the issue that their samples had.  I did request this on December 13th.  This offer has expired and so I'll be removing this post the end of this month.

Here's a nice offer from Nature Made. It's a free sample of Nature Made Vitamelts. They are giving away 50,000 each day until January 4th or until 400,000 samples have been claimed.

Just "like" Nature Made and fill out the form.  They have ran out of samples on the day you check, come back the next day and see if they have any for left for you to sign up for.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder