12 Şubat 2013 Salı

Coupons: From Mambo Sprouts

To contact us Click HERE
Since I signed up to be a Mambo Track Research Panel and on November 27th I took a simple survey.  In return they sent me a free product coupon for Village Harvest All Natural Rice.  It also came with a sample packet of TRUE Citrus Natural and a Sustainable Seafood Pocket Buying Guide) that I received on Saturday.

Receive Mambo Sprouts monthly e-newsletter with the latest coupons, green living tips, healthy recipes and amazing giveaways and contests! Plus, get great deals and special offers from some of your favorite natural and organic brands.

When you sign up for the newsletter you get the option to join the Mambo Track Research Panel which sounds interesting to me. The form is different when I signed up but when I updated my profile this option was there. January 13th I received two Emergen-C packets for completing their 2011 Outlook Survey because I am a Mambo Tracker.

So click here to sign up for the newsletter to get money saving coupons from Mambo Sprouts and other great information.

NOTE: These are coupons you have to print out but certain retailers carry their coupon booklet you can pick up.

Below is a nice goodie box I received in 2011 for entering a sweepstakes they were promoting at that time.



My goodie box from Mambo Sprouts for winning a sweepstakes after I took a survey of
theirs arrived on February 19, 2011. The picture above is all that was in it but here is a list in case the picture doesn’t give enough detail. Two boxes of Jasmati Long Grain American Jasmine Rice (5.3 oz), two 15.9 fl oz CalNaturale Svelte sustained energy protein drinks (spiced chai and chocolate), Wellness Complete Health Chicken Recipe cat food (1.75 oz) w/brochure, Nature’s Path pumpkin-n-spice chewy granola bar (1.2 oz), Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid lavender floral & mint (0.40 fl oz), Method laundry detergent fresh air (1 large load), Method Smarty Dish dishwasher detergent tab (1 load), Traditional Medicinals Heartburn Soother herb tea (1.5 g), Udo’s Oil 3-6-9 blend brochure, Udi’s Gluten Free Foods brochure w/$0.75 off coupon, Pamela’s Products brochure w/B3G1 rebate offer, Lightlife free product coupon, Mambo Sprouts Winter 2011 coupon booklet, and a Congratulations note.

I just got an email (February 2nd) stating I won one of their sweepstakes and will be receivi
ng a goodie bag. Their sweepstakes announcements come in their newsletter so if you want to try and win a prize sign up for their newsletter. Plus I find their newsletters interesting to read. You can also "like" them on Facebook too.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder